IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CLINIC OPERATIONS RELATED TO COVID-19
On behalf of the team at LA Vision Optometry, we are pleased to announce that we will be resuming patient care at our clinic with a limited daily capacity starting on Monday, May 18, 2020. We understand that COVID-19 has created a new standard of care and caution that we must all make changes to adapt. For this reason, we will be following all the proper guidelines as outlined by the CDC, state, and local government officials to provide a safe and clean environment to our patients and staff.
The following are a few of the new procedures and guidelines that our clinic will be implementing starting Monday, May 18, 2020, and will remain in place until further notice:
- All exams will be by APPOINTMENT ONLY. We will not be accepting any walk-in exams at this time.
- All patients entering the clinic MUST have a face mask or covering over their nose and mouth for the duration of the visit, unless otherwise directed by our staff.
- All patients MUST come to their appointment ALONE. No additional persons will be allowed to enter the clinic. The exceptions to this are any minor under the age of 18 or any person that requires assistance can be accompanied by ONE additional person.
- When making your appointment, the staff will be asking you a series of screening questions regarding your health to maintain proper safety standards for entering the clinic.
- Only curbside pick-up will be available for all glasses and contact lens orders. Please call the office when you arrive outside, and our staff will bring your items to you.
- We will limit the number of people inside the clinic at all times and may ask patients to wait outside if the capacity inside has been reached.
A complete list of the new procedures and guidelines will be posted at the clinic. We hope you understand the changes to our clinic operations that must be made in order to provide a healthy environment for your visit. Feel free to call the office Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm (closed for lunch 12:30pm to 1:30pm), and Saturday from 8am to 1pm, with any questions. We look forward to seeing all of you again! Please stay safe and healthy!
Welcome to our optometry office and eye wear boutique located in Los Angeles, California. If you are looking for quality eye care with friendly and personal service amidst the hustle and bustle of downtown Los Angeles, you have come to the right place. Our staff of highly trained optometrists and opticians care about the preservation of your gift of sight as well as providing you with the most appropriate and modern glasses and specialty contact lenses.
We are proud to offer you the highest quality of eye exam with our state of the art computerized technology as well as being able to make your glasses in one hour with our on-site optical lab.
Communication is the key in letting us know your needs and we strive to keep your loyalty through meeting your expectations. Our doctors and staff are looking forward to meeting you.